Pages

Thursday 13 June 2013

Collection | Mac Eyeshadow


Top Row, Left To Right - Nylon, Honey Lust, Expensive Pink, Cranberry, Nocturnel
Middle Row " - Courdory, Swiss Chocolate, Antiqued, Woodwinked, Amber Lights
Bottom Row - Beauty Marked

Mac eyeshadows are by far the best I have ever tried and with the way I work them each pan will last me years. These are super super pigmented, long lasting and have barely any fall out so it's no wonder that these are a must have for every make up artist. 

I'm not really a brown eyeshadow type of person as I have brown eyes and it's just too much however I'm really liking the warmer tones like swiss chocolate as they give a more Cara Delevigne smokey eye which is the craze at the moment. I've also been loving the more golden, pink and purple tones as of late as I like to add a little bit of colour but in an extremely safe way and as you can probably tell I steer well away from the dark colours as they make my face look dirty. I've managed to fill this much up of my palette since I first started collecting them in October so I can see myself becoming even more obsessed and owning a few of these over the next year or two. I especially can't wait to own all of the veluxe pearl eyeshadows (same finish as expensive pink, antiqued and woodwinked) as they are absolutely devine in texture and give the most beautiful finish. 

3 comments:

  1. Expensive Pink and Beauty marked are so beautiful!
    A MakeupHabit

    ReplyDelete
  2. All gorgeous shades! Mac eyeshadows never disappoint me :)

    Rhiannon xx
    http://everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my blog for details :) http://ahippogriffnameddesire.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete